Are you trying to stop smoking, lose weight(Gastric Band), overcome a phobia, have more self-confidence, be able to speak in public or other things you are not accustomed to?
Do you want to bridge the gap between how things are now and how you want them to be?
Are you stressed, loosing your cool too often and hate losing it?
Are you struggling to see and deal with your reality at home, at work, at university...suffering depression?
Hypnosis is now recognised by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) as a possible intervention for IBS where other treatments are not having an effect.
If you always do, as you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got..."Every small positive change we make in ourselves repays us in confidence and well-being in the future"A Walker
Start making permanent changes today!
Hypnotic Stomach Band
- Benefits of a surgical gastric band, without the operation and cost
- Gastric Band surgery is not for everyone
- Usually the surgery is only carried out on people classified as "clinically obese" and with a high Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30+
- It is possible to lose weight with a surgical gastric band that reduces the size of the stomach and therefore you eat smaller portions and feel full
- The surgical method requires a surgical procedure and is costly
- By using the Hypnotic Stomach Band Weight Loss programme I will create a state of mind where you will believe and act as if, you actually have a gastric band fitted!
- You will eat smaller portions and feel full
- The Hypnotic Stomach Band programme is a long term solution to your weight problems
- I will take you through the process of getting your subconscious mind to believe and act as if you have had a gastric band fitted
- The programme is for 1 two hour session(initial session) and then 4 one hour sessions (5 sessions in total)
- A full assessment is carried out during the initial session
- By using suggestion and visualisation your subconscious mind will act as if your stomach has become smaller and that you need less food to eat
- By eating smaller amounts and less often you will begin to lose weight
- To achieve your ideal weight and maintain it the process uses hypnotherapy and cognitive behavioural techniques
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis is an "altered state of consciousness" marked by changes in the way the brain functions. When we mention hypnosis we often tend to be either talking about the relaxed, focused, absorbed feelings associated with a "trance state" or we tend to be talking about things people can do when hypnotised. For example not feeling any pain when having say dental treatment or surgery.
Hypnotherapy is simply a way of inducing a relaxed state where the conscious mind can calm down and allow the unconscious mind to give information or instigate positive change. For example, past unwanted negative beliefs and patterns of behaviour that may have caused you to lose self-esteem or self-confidence can be positively changed. You need not be unconscious with this process and you are in fact in control at all times and in a relaxed state. You cannot be made to do anything that you would not want to. People generally feel calm and relaxed at the end of a session.
Hypnotherapy can be helpful for addressing many problematic issues such as stopping smoking, loss and grief, phobias, passing your driving test or becoming better at public speaking. It can also help with self-confidence & low self-esteem, stress and anxiety, motivation and more.
Your hypnotherapy will take place in a quiet and relaxed environment and you will usually be sat in a comfortable chair. We will begin with an initial consultation where you can talk in confidence about the issues or conditions you wish to overcome with hypnotherapy. We will then decide and agree a programme of treatment specific to your needs. This may include the production of a CD hypnotherapy session, specific to your needs, that will help you to achieve "trance state" quickly. With the use of the CD you will be able to achieve this " trance state" easily and confidently when it is appropriate and safe for you to do.
As a professional hypnotherapist, my treatment approach is supportive, interactive and customised to provide you with the solution you need.
Study: Hypnotherapy Reduces Hot Flashes By Lindsay Abrams
NHS should offer hypnosis as standard says new report
Hypnotism 'speeds up cancer op recovery and cuts chance of it returning'
Free Relaxation & sleep CD when you register
With the stressful,busy and hectic lives we lead today, trying to relax can be very difficult.
Relaxation is very important to help us to be able to cope with the demands on us. It helps us to de-stress and enhance our mental and physical well-being.
To help you to relax, I offer a;
free relaxation & sleep CD. Just fill in your name, email address and post code on the contact page and submit.
Enjoy journeying down into a state of progressive deep relaxation and comfort, physically and mentally. You will be able to re-create feelings of deep relaxation when you need or choose to.
You should not play the download before and while driving or carrying out work where you need to be alert and concentrate or operating machinery, as it could be dangerous.
Contact me today for a chat, in confidence or to make an appointment! call Aarun 07805784473 or email me at : Therapies@ki-life.co.uk -